Modular Cable Power Supply, and
HIGH POWER® mITX-0DB is virtually the smallest chassis you can buy that will work with any standard mini ITX motherboard. Best of all, the high efficiency power supply solution provided does not require any cooling fan, making it a complete silent solution. When installed with a fanless CPU/motherboard combo, your system will be truly 0db. That is why there is a highly visible blue LED ring around the power switch to provide visual clue that the system is on.
Install these parts to complete your system:
Motherboard/CPU, Memory, SSD or hard drive, and Memory
º Black mini ITX case with 2x front USB 2.0 port and blue LED back-lighted power switch
- High efficiency design with 87% minimum at normal line input and average of 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% of max load.
- Meet CEC level V
- No load Power Consumption : Less then 0.5W
- Fanless: Operates in total silence.
- UL, cUL, TUV, CE, FCC Certified
- RoHS, LPS Compliant
- Worldwide application with automatic universal AC input selection from 100v to 240v AC
Application: Smart mini PC, Industrial Embedded System, POS/POI, KIOSK, DVR, CCTV, Car, Boat, PC , Thin Client, Set Top Box, Firewall, Banking Terminal, Transaction Station , ATM, NAS, Web Payphone and Terminal Platform ,etc.
- Long life and low maintenance - With no fan blowing to bring dust inside
- Silent and light weight
- Drive bracket holds one 2.5" drive
- Case dimensions: 246 x 61 x 189 mm
VESA mount bracket integrated and looks like rubber feet
System Installation Tip:
1. Remove the drive bracket
2. Install your mini ITX motherboard
(modular power cable not plugged so you can have a clear view)
3. Install your hard drive (or SSD drive) onto the drive bracket
4. Install the drive bracket back to the case
C o n t e n t
HIGH POWER® Model: mITX-0DB kit includes:
- Motherboard and drive installation screws
- VESA mount screws
- 90W 12V DC-to-DC fanless ATX power board with modular cable assembly attached.
- HIGH POWER® safety certified 60W (72W peak) AC to 12V DC high efficiency power adapter & matching 3-prong UL power cord:
Modular cable set can be detached off from the DC-to-DC fanless ATX power board
HIGH POWER® safety certified 60W (72W peak) AC to 12V DC high efficiency power adapter has a DC cable that is 1.2 meter long. The matching 3-prong USA UL safety power cord is 1.5 meter long.
Question & Answer
Q: What kind of hard drive does it support and does it support SSD ?
A: 2.5-inch form factor hard drive or SSD drive are supported.
Some other products that may interest you.